Heartbreaking confession: father admits in prison of Riverside having killed 7 months baby


Jake Haro, father of the 7 -month -old baby reported as missing two weeks ago in San Bernardino County, He would have confessed in prison that killed his son, Emmanuel Haro, and that he threw his body in a garbage boat at his homeaccording to the Ktla chain.

According to the reports, The father revealed the information to a prisoner, who was actually an undercover informantin a technique known as “PERKINS INFORMANT”.

The 32 -year -old father, and Rebecca Haro, 41 and Emmanuel’s mother, They are in custody accused of the murder of the minoralthough your body has not yet been found.

Keep reading: In custody, missing baby parents in San Bernardino

According to the mother’s version, On Thursday, August 14, Emmanuel had been kidnapped after she was attacked by a subject while changing the diaper to her son In the parking lot of a Big 5 Sporting Goods store, in Yucaipa, San Bernardino County.

However, after the mother presented inconsistencies in her statements, The detectives had parents as suspectswith the belief that a crime had been committed.

Emmanuel Haro is missing since August 14.
Emmanuel Haro is missing since August 14.
Credit: San Bernardino County Sheriff | Courtesy

This Tuesday, the Riverside County Prosecutor He presented murder charges against Jake and Rebecca Harothe same day they held their first hearing before a court.

Keep reading: Baby parents in San Bernardino, under police investigation

According to judicial documents, researchers believe Emmanuel Haro He could have died up to nine days before his disappearance was reported.

At a press conference, officials from the counties of San Bernardino and Riverside on Wednesday addressed Emmanuel’s alleged death, and They expressed their suspicion that the child was a victim of abuse for months.

Officials of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties offered a press conference on the case on Wednesday.
Officials of the Riverside and San Bernardino counties offered a press conference on the case on Wednesday.
Credit: Riverside County Prosecutor | Courtesy

Riverside County District Prosecutor Mike Hestrin, Together with Sheriff Chad Bianco and the Sheriff of San Bernardino County, Shannon Dicusprovided more research details.

Keep reading: Community demands justice after alleged kidnapping of baby in San Bernardino

According to Hestrin, There are full indications of knowing where the baby’s remains arebut also revealed that the child suffered abuse from his parents and that he died from those injuries.

“It is appropriate to have a press conference, because they were the accused in this case the first to give it. They did it to inform the public, the media andultimately, to the forces of the order, that his son had been kidnapped, when in reality it was not the case“The prosecutor said.

The authorities said that Emmanuel’s parents, after giving the version of the alleged kidnapping, They stopped cooperating with detectives.

Keep reading: Riverside tragedy: four deaths and two injured by vehicular shock

During the press conference, the prosecutor spoke about The case two years ago in which Jake Haro declared himself guilty of child abuse against one of his children with his ex -wifewhich was also a baby. The authorities mentioned that the child related to that case has been prostrated in bed.

In that case, Jake Haro It didn’t go to prison.

“The judge decided that Mr. Haro deserved an extra rest and granted probation, and basically 180 days of work with permissionwhich is equivalent to community service, ”said Hestrin, qualifying the judge’s decision as a scandalous trial.

Keep reading:
· Hispanic officer accused of sexual assault in Riverside
· Suspicious under arrest for crime of Hispanos in Riverside in 2006
· Hispanic parents of Riverside under arrest for child abuse


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top